Mario and Luigi AA p1 Mario and Luigi AA p1

Wow...

Not gonna lie, this sucks.
With stopmotion, you have to make things fluid. This was choppy and the pictures made no sense.
Try next time. Please.

TYPiNG LiKE THiS DoES NOt MAKe YoU COOl.

BrittMichelle14 responds:

WELL WHAT EVS....

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Very cute ^_^

Excellent graphics, great animation, good music, well-established plot.

You sir, get an 11/10 from me. Well done.

*applause*

Troy: Legions Siege Troy: Legions Siege

What's going on, eh?

Not bad animation, but what on earth is going on?
All I saw was a bunch of soldiers marching and a huge guy with a cape. Other than that, no storyline whatsoever.

If you're going to say "to be continued," at least let there be something to look forward to.

Or make the sequel a thousand times better.

Greg's Officemax Freakout Greg's Officemax Freakout

AAAahahahahahahaha!

Well done, mate. Gave me a good laugh today.
I don't have any suggestions other than... the syncing was off a bit at places, but other than that it was really good. I expect more of these animations from you, mkay?

Dreamland Blitz Dreamland Blitz

Great job!

Well done! I loved the graphics and the ending was great.

Nose-army responds:

Thanx!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Well done!

Well done, mate!
Did not expect the end at all.

Cleanor Short Cleanor Short

Nice

I liked it. Something I've never seen before. Finally.
The sound was a bit hard to hear, and it got a little annoying, but that was about it.
Uhh, mediocre ending. I can't explain how. Just seemed a little... poor.

New Numa New Numa

Yeah...

Well, let me put it this way: Definitely not as original as the first, but still really good. The original provided the element of surprise, because none of us expected you to burst out into song and dance. Romanian song, that is (I think it's romanian). However, now that we know you did another, we all thought "oh, he's going to do another one of his dances." You did a really good job with the graphics and the interface and everything, but a lot of the scenes were monotonous and long. The first one cuts off in the middle and is hilarious that way. That not to say that this one should too, but it's still lacking something I just can't put my finger on.

You did an awesome job, but the originality of this brought the grade down a couple points.

Big Mistake Big Mistake

Wow

I actually laughed at this. You don't often see good quality animations on Newgrounds, and this must be one of those rare occasions.

Good work!

Still Clockfriend >:[ Still Clockfriend >:[

Uh

You forgot to use Speakonia. Then, and only then, will you become a clock.

vBulletinClock responds:

I've used Speakonia for all my other movies, just got tired of it.