Mario and Luigi AA p1 Mario and Luigi AA p1

Wow...

Not gonna lie, this sucks.
With stopmotion, you have to make things fluid. This was choppy and the pictures made no sense.
Try next time. Please.

TYPiNG LiKE THiS DoES NOt MAKe YoU COOl.

BrittMichelle14 responds:

WELL WHAT EVS....

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Very cute ^_^

Excellent graphics, great animation, good music, well-established plot.

You sir, get an 11/10 from me. Well done.

*applause*

Troy: Legions Siege Troy: Legions Siege

What's going on, eh?

Not bad animation, but what on earth is going on?
All I saw was a bunch of soldiers marching and a huge guy with a cape. Other than that, no storyline whatsoever.

If you're going to say "to be continued," at least let there be something to look forward to.

Or make the sequel a thousand times better.

The NG Quiz Volume 1 The NG Quiz Volume 1

Teh buttons!

They were hard to click
When you're making buttons from text, make a new layer underneath them and make a rectangle, oval, whatever that rests underneath the text. Then delete the outline and click on the fill. On your color panel, set the alpha to 0% (it's invisible now). This way, the button is easier to click.

Not bad, but could use more questions. Waiting a couple days is... boring, if only for a couple questions.

SCUMBALL responds:

Thanks for the great advice, I will actually use this technique. Also, next one will probably have 15 questions, thanks.

Mega Man Adventure Mega Man Adventure

It was okay

The platforms were weird. I didn't like how I couldn't see Megaman's knees because his feet "sank" into the platform. It would be nice to have him rest directly on the platform rather than in it.

Dragonscape 3.1 Dragonscape 3.1

OK, but too easy

It definitely needs some work, like including numbers to indicate how much damage your hero does.
Also, if the guy doesn't move at all, there's no point in showing him except for combat.

Keep this in mind: Nearly 0% of all people who play your game will keep track of it in the long run. In other words, Even though you say "I will add more later," nobody is going to see it. The best thing to do is to submit a completed game so it gets good reviews coming onto the portal and possibly even a reward o.O
Besides, it's kinda lame to see an unfinished animation, if you know what I mean.